2013 Update on Hormone Replacement Therapy: Estrogen in Women
Dr. Neal Rouzier, M.D. is a pioneer in the bio identical hormone replacement field, practicing almost since its inception in the early 1990’s. He is Director of the Preventive Medicine Clinics of the Desert, specializing in the medical management of aging and preventive care for men and women. He has treated more than 2,000 patients with natural hormone replacement therapy and is recognized as a renowned leader and expert in the field. Additionally, Dr. Rouzier is the author of Natural Hormone Replacement for Men and Women: How to Achieve Healthy Aging. He has over 16 years of experience as an educator and practicing physician, and 29 years of Emergency Medicine experience at Queen of the Valley Hospital in West Covina, CA.
- Receive updated medical information on estrogen therapy for women
- Get expert commentary on over 25 studies, including the WHI Trials, KRONOS, and the Cache County Study
- Discuss the fears of cancer that are commonly associated with hormone replacement therapy
- Review the health benefits of proper treatment of estrogen
- Identify the recommended type of estrogen: transdermal vs. oral
- Determine the effect of HRT on the following: sex hormone-binding globulin, DVT, triglycerides, CRP, free testosterone, matrix metalloproteinase (MMP), colon cancer, and more.