5 Steps to "De-Fatigue" Your Patients: Groundbreaking treatments for CFS and Fibromyalgia
Dr. Holtorf has published a number of peer-reviewed endocrine reviews, which include topics on the safety and efficacy of bioidentical hormones, inaccuracies of standard thyroid testing, testosterone replacement for men and women, the diagnosis and treatment of growth hormone deficiency and on the diagnosis and treatment of HPA axis dysfunction in chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. He is also a reviewer for the journal Endocrine, Postgraduate Medicine and Pharmacy Practice. Kent Holtorf, M.D. is the medical director of the Holtorf Medical Group and the nation-wide Holtorf Medical Group Affiliate Centers, providing physicians a turn-key program for a successful cash-based anti-aging practice. Dr. Holtorf is also the medical director of the non-profit National Academy of Hypothyroidism; fellowship lecturer for ABAAM; The Endocrinology Expert for AOL Health and founding director of the non-profit Bioidentical Hormone Initiative.
- Determine the role of thyroid and cortisol in CFS and FM.
- Identify the first step of healing by stabilizing the patient.
- Reveal the causes of mitchondrial dysfunction and offending agents.
- Discuss the importance of hormone balance for optimal quality of life.
- Identify and treat underlying chronic infections.
- Review maintenance techniques for ongoing symptom prevention.