7 Things to Consider Before Changing Your Practice to Preventive-Aging Medicine.:
Dr. Gregory Petersburg effectively addresses how to change practice and integrate preventive-aging medicine.
- Learn the market conditions before integrating Preventive-Aging into practice.
- Know where to start before making the switch.
- Discover the risks and benefits of the industry.
- Learn to differentiate yourself by creating unforgettable patient experiences.
- Interact with a Preventive Medical Expert who has practiced for 11 years and teaches world-wide.
People travel from coast to coast seeking Dr. Gregory Petersburg’s clinical expertise in managing the aging process through the Living Younger Preventive-Aging Medicine & Business System. He is board certified by the American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine and the American Board of Osteopathic Family Physicians, with a busy clinical Preventive-Aging practice in Tucson, Arizona. A graduate of Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, his 32 years of clinical experience includes Preventive-Aging medicine, Family Medicine, and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Petersburg is also a popular national speaker for physicians and the public about preventive-aging medicine. He is a former Clinical Assistant Professor of Family Medicine at the Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific.