Advanced Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Certification
Demonstrate your commitment to be part of an elite group of highly-skilled professionals.
What is the Intent of the ABHRT Certification?
WorldLink Medical, the Academy for Preventive and Innovative Medicine, has designed the ABHRT Certification to provide physicians and healthcare practitioners with the education, assessment and credence needed to practice Hormone Replacement Therapy. It develops and evaluates proficiency and competence in applying newly learned skills through written questions, case studies and demonstrations of how the skills apply in clinical settings.
Why is Certification Important?
As the demand for Hormone Therapy continues to grow, so does the demand for high-quality programs and education outside the realm of standard board certifications. In 2012, a Harris Poll of over 2,000 U.S. adults found that patients are increasingly researching providers’ education and experience, assessing their customer experience and engagement, and evaluating the ease of ongoing care. Patients are also taking advantage of health information online to become more educated and proactive in their healthcare choices. All things considered, providers need to shift towards the individual consumer experience with more healthcare alternatives and better service. The ABHRT Certification provides assurance that physicians and practitioners have developed high levels of competency through rigorous classroom instruction, case study review, examination process and continuing medical education.
What are the Requirements to Become Certified?
- Completion of the live course series, Parts I – IV of Mastering the Protocols for Optimization of Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Passing scores on written exams for Parts I – IV of the course series*
- A one-time certification fee of $575.00
*All exams include questions specific to the corresponding course. Case studies within the exams will become increasingly complicated to evaluate retention from prior courses.
What Will You Receive?
Aside from the paramount knowledge from the four-part series and increased credibility amongst peers, here are some added benefits of the certification program:
- A large framed Certificate of Completion for Advanced BHRT.
- Advanced BHRT Certified Seal to use on your website and other marketing material.
- Free listing for one year on the WorldLink Medical website as a practitioner who is ABHRT Certified.
How Do You Maintain Certification?
Ongoing education is vitally important to providing the very best in patient care. We recommend attending at least one BHRT course offered through WorldLink Medical per calendar year to keep your certification current and to remain up-to-date with relevant research and quality training.
- Must hold a current healthcare license in good standing.
- Must have graduated from an accredited medical, osteopathic, physician assistant, nursing or naturopathic program.
Have You Already Completed the Four-Part Series?
For those of you who have already attended the series, all you need to do is register for certification, pay the certification fee and take the online exams for each course. If you would like to re-attend any of the courses, you may do so at the discounted graduate rate.