Guidelines for Hypothyroidism: Optimizing thyroid for health and wellness, according to the literature
Dr. Neal Rouzier, M.D. is a pioneer in the bio identical hormone replacement field, practicing almost since its inception in the early 1990’s. He is Director of the Preventive Medicine Clinics of the Desert, specializing in the medical management of aging and preventive care for men and women. He has treated more than 2,000 patients with natural hormone replacement therapy and is recognized as a renowned leader and expert in the field. Additionally, Dr. Rouzier is the author of Natural Hormone Replacement for Men and Women: How to Achieve Healthy Aging. He has over 16 years of experience as an educator and practicing physician, and 29 years of Emergency Medicine experience at Queen of the Valley Hospital in West Covina, CA.
- So you think your thyroid is optimal? Understanding normal vs. optimal
- TSH vs. Free T4 vs. Free T3: Which hormone drives metabolism at the cell level?
- Do TSH levels correlate with symptoms? Which hormones do?
- Is a low Free T3 level maladaptive: point – counterpoint
- General guidelines for hypothyroidism and optimal thyroid function