Hormone Replacement Therapy in Men: A discussion of the recent controversies that have associated testosterone therapy with myocardial infarction and stroke.
While this lecture will reinforce the importance of all hormones for both men and women, the main objective is to explore and focus on recent media attention around the association of testosterone replacement therapy with myocardial infarction and stroke. A review of scientific data and studies will demonstrate surprising benefits of hormones that most practitioners don’t know, including well-documented protective effects on all organs, tissues and aesthetics.
- Shed some light on recent controversies that have associated testosterone therapy with myocardial infarction and stroke.
- Recognize benefits associated with hormones in men, including testosterone, estrogen, DHEA, IGF-1 and HGH.
- Identify the risks associated with declining hormone levels in men as they age.
- Explore scientific literature supporting hormone replacement therapy in men to protect physical and mental health as their levels decrease with age.
- Learn how hormone replacement therapy helps men in relation to diabetes, prostate cancer, thyroid health, cancer recurrence, urology, cardiovascular health and mental health.
- Discover how to properly use the literature to guide evidence-based hormone replacement therapy in men.