Menopause and Andropause: Optimizing Hormones for Better Health
When it comes to prescribing hormone replacement therapy, you want to ensure your patients receive a treatment plan that is best for them. Advancements in hormone tests, testing methods, and interpretations continue to lead the way in providing the best HRT for your patients. Nutritional compounds and botanicals are also essential for complete health and wellness. In this webinar, Dr. Jonathan Wright and Dr. Daved Rosensweet, two physicians at the forefront of healthy aging, holistic medicine, and bioidentical hormones, discuss applicable techniques for prescribing HRT for menopausal women and andropausal men. Dr. Wright and Dr. Rosensweet also share their insights on modulating endogenous hormones through nutritional protocols and botanical therapies.
- Utilize applicable takeaways derived from the upcoming live CME workshop.
- Identify unique hormone treatments for the common symptoms of menopause in women and andropause in men.
- Evaluate the different types of hormone testing, testing methods, and interpretation.
- Discuss nutrients and botanicals that can be used to modulate endogenous hormones.
- Apply techniques developed by two experts in the field of nutrition and bioidentical hormones.