The Academy for Preventive and Innovative Medicine by Worldlink Medical, has designed the ABHRT Certification to provide physicians and healthcare practitioners with the education, assessment, and credence needed to practice Hormone Replacement Therapy. It develops and evaluates proficiency and competence in applying newly learned skills through written questions, case studies, hormone workshop review, and demonstrations of how the skills apply in clinical settings.
Why is certification important?
As the demand for Hormone Therapy continues to grow, so does the demand for high-quality programs and education outside the realm of standard board certifications. In 2012, a Harris Poll of over 2,000 U.S. adults found that patients are increasingly researching providers’ education and experience, assessing their customer experience and engagement, and evaluating the ease of ongoing care. Patients are also taking advantage of health information online to become more educated and proactive in their healthcare choices. All things considered, providers need to shift toward the individual consumer experience with more healthcare alternatives and better service. The ABHRT Certification provides assurance that physicians and practitioners have developed high levels of competency through rigorous classroom instruction, case study review, examination process, and continuing medical education such as hormone replacement education.
What are the requirements to become certified?
Completion of the Hormone Optimization series Mastering the Protocols for Optimization of Hormone Replacement Therapy is required for certification, as well as:
- Passing scores on written exams for Part I – IV of the Hormone Optimization Workshop Series
- A one-time certification fee of $775.00
- Must hold a current healthcare license in good standing
- Must have graduated from an accredited medical, osteopathic, physician assistant, nursing, or naturopathic program
About the Exam
- The exam is 420 questions and is online
- There is no time limit to complete
- It is broken out into 20 questions at a time, it is self graded, wrong answers provide detailed explanations
- Get all 20 right and move to the next section
- Sign up anytime and we will release the questions for the courses you have completed
What will you receive?
Aside from the paramount knowledge from the four-part series and increased credibility among peers, here are some added benefits of the certification program:
- A large framed Certificate of Completion for Advanced BHRT
- Advanced BHRT Certified Seal to use on your website and other marketing materials
- Free listing on the Worldlink Medical website as a practitioner who is ABHRT Certified
How do you maintain certification?
Ongoing education is vitally import to providing the very best in patient care. We recommend attending at least one BHRT course offered through Worldlink Medical per calendar year to keep your certification current and to remain up-to-date with relevant research and quality training.