The office of Leigh Ann Scott, M.D. is seeking a full-time practitioner (MD or mid-level practitioner, PA or NP) experienced in Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, BHRT, to join our mission-driven family of caring, dedicated professionals. Our 8-year practice is expanding and we are poised to add another provider to our team to meet new patient demand in our 100% cash-based practice.
Centrally located in the heart of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, inside the Baylor Las Colinas Surgical Hospital, our focus is on hormone balancing/optimization, the treatment of thyroid conditions, gut health, and overall wellness. Our mission is to be proactive in assisting women and men to not only improve their quality of life but to achieve optimal wellness through an individualized health and wellness plan through bioidentical hormones, supplements, exercise, nutrition, weight management, and comprehensive lab testing.
We are especially interested in a patient-centric provider who is experienced and passionate about practicing BHRT through an evidence-based approach. Applicants must be knowledgeable in hormone replacement therapy for both men and women.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Full-Time – flexible schedule with minimal evening or weekend work.
Paid Time Off
CME days and allowance
Employee discount on all office services and supplements
Rewarding and FUN office and team culture!
PRACTICE & LOCATION DETAILS
Current office hours are Tuesday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., closed on Mondays and weekends
Diverse, suburban, family friendly community with urban amenities
Home to three public school districts: Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District, Irving Independent School District, and Coppell Independent School District and several top-ranking private schools
10 miles from Dallas
10 minutes to DFW Airport & 20 minutes to Dallas Love Field
25 minutes to Downtown Dallas
30 minutes to Downtown Fort Worth
Clinical experience in BHRT is a must. WorldLink Medical certification preferred, but not required
Knowledge of food sensitivity testing, nutritional testing, and gastrointestinal testing is a bonus
Experience with documenting in an electronic medical record (P2P is office EMR) and telehealth visits.
Must have a current DEA registration
Must have current NPI Number
Must have unrestricted license to practice in the state of Texas and be in good standing with the Texas Medical Board. Additional State Licensure a plus.
If you are a passionate, motivated, and charismatic person who enjoys helping people achieve their optimal wellness, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, CV, and three references to Office Manager, Kathy Lonborg, email@example.com.
To learn more about our practice, visit our website at www.leighannscottmd.com.
Tired of the cold? This is an opportunity to join a thriving Hormone, Wellness and Sexual Wellness Clinic in warm, sunny Orlando, Florida, specifically in the Dr. Phillips area which is very close to the exclusive neighborhoods of Windermere and Bay Hill and all of the Orlando Theme Parks. We have been building this clinic now for over 5 years. Despite adding a second provider last January, this practice is at its patient load capacity, and we need help.
Joan and I am looking for a motivated, independent, well-educated Doctor or Nurse Practitioner (however, I will consider a Physician Assistant if the fit seems right) We would prefer specific training in Hormone Therapy, however, we are willing to invest the time and expense to get the right provider trained to fit within our style and philosophy of practice. Ideally, the candidate will have been trained by WorldLink Medical (Neal Rouzier – at least Modules 1 and 2), however, a strong hormone background will also be considered. Training by the American Academy of Anti-aging and Aesthetic Medicine, The Institute for Functional Medicine or the Age Management Medical Group is preferred as it is important for the practitioner to have a functional medicine mindset. In addition, it is important that the candidate be familiar with areas of wellness medicine such as: weight, nutrition, sexual wellness, sleep, micronutrients, autoimmune thyroid, and similar wellness areas.
The Florida Center for Hormones and Wellness is thriving. We have an outstanding Chief Operating Officer and together we have developed and are progressing nicely along a 3-year and 10-year plan. We market the practice extensively and develop content for our web site constantly. We are hiring our second additional provider on the way to 6 providers total by 2023. The demand for hormones, wellness and age management services in the Orlando area is so great that we must expand our facility and hope to accomplish this by the end of 2021 with a high likelihood of opening a second location in 2022. This is a 100% cash practice; we do not deal with insurance. This is an outstanding opportunity in a fantastic place to live.
- Must be open minded and willing to learning and practice evidence backed alternative medicine
- Certified Nurse Practitioner preferred, will consider and MD or the right Physician Assistant
- Functional Medicine Training is desired but not required
- Prior Hormone Experience is desired but not required
- Training with WorldLink Medical (Neal Rouzier) is desired but not required
- Either has or is able to obtain a Florida License
Skills and Abilities
- Assess and consult with patient: To generate comprehensive treatment plans; diagnose, treat, and assist patients to manage and therapeutically treat with the use of bio- identical hormone replacement therapy, nutritional program development, exercise, and nutritional supplements
- Order and perform diagnostic tests
- Perform physical exams including complete pelvic health exams on men and women
- Provider must be confident and highly personable, able to establish a rapport with each patient and provide medical, emotional, and psychological support during treatment
- Must be open-minded to training and willing to learn new techniques.
- Must understand hormones in detail and be willing and able to practice BHRT with a bold, yet evidence-based approach
- Current training or interest in developing an integrative specialty focus (bioidentical hormones, platelet rich plasma therapy (P shot, O shot), weight loss, nutritional o, sexual health, gut health, cardiovascular health, etc.)
- Experience with hormone therapy
Ideal Candidate Mindset and Characteristics
- Dedication, enthusiasm, and confidence are key to this position
- Putting the patients’ needs and concerns first, compassion
- Willing to learn new protocols and procedures
- Willingness to step outside of the conventional medicine ‘box’
- Committed to building an organization that is bigger than oneself
- Lifelong learner and interested in personal development
- Highly collaborative, works well with other team members
- Must accept and live by the articulated values of the practice:
– Patient Centric
– Team Player
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Malpractice Coverage
- Outstanding practice in an exceptionally desirable area of the country
- Continuing medical education: Several different training and educational opportunities
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and 3 reference contacts along with your anticipated availability to practice Chief Operating Officer: Jody Layne: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a part of a world class medical staff at a rapidly growing hormone replacement therapy office Oregon Man Clinics is currently seeking a full time physician (MD, DO, NP, or PA) to join our fast-growing company in our Eugene location.
Full Time (4-5 days/week)
- We offer an outpatient clinic with no evening hours and competitive compensation in a relaxed and enjoyable environment.
- Our clinics are staffed by a team of medical and administrative professionals.
- The right candidate must share our enthusiasm and passion for improving the overall well-being of our male patients.
- Unencumbered OR License and DEA Certificate required.
- Please submit a CV in response to this posting and visit our website https://oregonmanclinics.com to learn more about us!
Oregon Man Clinics specializes in treatments that improve the overall health and quality-of-life of our male patients in a comfortable, casual, and caring setting.
Our unique treatment plans include Primary Care, Testosterone Replacement Therapy, and Erectile Dysfunction Treatments.
Every location partners with a local CLIA Certified laboratory and our treatments are administered by a staff of licensed physicians and other medical professionals that specialize in the latest treatment options available for the needs unique to men.
We currently have 2 locations in Bend Oregon and Eugene Oregon
Oregon Man Clinics is committed to providing exemplary medical services featuring a comprehensive, confidential, and efficient process by medical professionals dedicated to improving the overall health and quality-of-life of our male patients.
- Perform initial patient screenings, patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counseling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
Job Type: Full-time
Medical Specialty: Primary Care Urology Testosterone Replacement Therapy Schedule: 10 hour shift 8 hour shift
Education: MD, DO, NP or PA
Experience: Willing to train new grads
Aspen Institute for Antiaging & Regenerative Medicine LLC is searching for a self-starting, motivated, detail oriented, positive FNP or PA trained by Dr. Rouzier to join expanding regenerative clinic based in Aspen, Colorado with locations in Denver and Grand Junction.
- part-time in several locations or one person willing to travel weekly
- proficiency in aesthetics or PRP injections would be helpful
- would be doing:
- pellet therapy
- PRP facial rejuvenation
- scalp/hair rejuvenation
- HRT consults and evaluations
- stem cell evaluations
- Assisting with stem cell procedures
- partnership track available
Email CV for consideration and to schedule interview.
Looking for BHRT physician (DO or MD) who is also current in obstetrics to join this practice located midway between Aspen and Vail, CO.
We provide world class care to women from adolescence through, and beyond, menopause.
In addition to a thriving BHRT service, we provide comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic services to women from all over western Colorado.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
CASH BASED ONLY CONCIERGE MEDICAL PRACTICE in Statesboro, Georgia specializing in Anti-Aging Medicine, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement (BHRT) and Buprenorphine Replacement Therapy for opiate dependence.
Collections over $225,000 per year based upon a 3 day work week.
Practice well-known and established in the community and region with patients traveling from across the country. A perfect opportunity for a Preventive Medicine or Primary Care practitioner looking for a less hectic and demanding practice, or the perfect opportunity to grow the practice and income if willing to work 5 days and market their services.
Seller willing to stay and train during the transition period if needed.
Practice priced to sell at $195,000.
The building and land is also for sale.
For details email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: (912) 681-9292.
Very busy plastic surgery group, We have office space. Looking for a physician, to associate with. We are on the west side of LA, and have many patients needing medical management.
We are looking for dynamic medical practitioners trained in BHRT (MD, DO, NP, ND) that are able to fully prescribe that would be interested in leading or working as a team member at our BHRT Clinics.
Our large BHRT Canadian Network deals with many types of clinics – integrative medical, concierge medicine, executive medical, sports, cosmetic aesthetics, naturopathic, etc.
Locations across Canada currently available – Alberta, Ontario, PEI, Nova Scotia & New Brunswick.
Our clinics have a fully implemented program with an abundance of patients.
- Must have ABHRT Certification from WorldLink Medical or in midst of completing the courses
- EMR booking systems & records with professional staff
- Work 30 – 40 hours a week, day or evenings, inclinic or via OTN telemedicine calls
- Flexible hours and no on call
- Time with your patients and the opportunity to build relationships
- All support for the clinic will be provided
- Competitive top income, and benefits (in some cases + commission and/or bonus)
- We are a well known name and established in Canada with patients traveling from across the country
- A perfect opportunity for a Preventive Medicine or Primary Care practitioner looking for a less hectic and demanding practice
- Complete BHRT clinic integration/setup in Canada under private fee
- You must be able to legally work in Canada & already have your Visa
- Medical Director opportunities are also available
► Interested in learning more please contact; Donna A.G. Kingman, Director of Business Development – DIRECT TEL. 647-884-0663
ThriveMD, a busy regenerative medicine practice in both Vail and Denver Colorado, is looking for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our practice.
Application must be trained and passionate about practicing bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
This is a three day a week position in either our South Denver or Vail location with possible advancement to full time.
Applicants must be personable, motivated, and knowledgeable in hormone replacement therapy for both men and women.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Send CV to email@example.com
Under the supervision of our Medical Doctor, the physician assistant/nurse practitioner will provide clinical care to our patients. We are looking for a clinically-talented, aesthetically-oriented physician assistant or nurse practitioner with an exceptional personality. Please be kind, compassionate, and enjoy being a team player in a positive work environment, with a fresh and natural vibe. You must possess outstanding customer service and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in injectable services with excellent references. Looking for a person that loves to learn and has a genuine interest in modeling the doctor’s style and skills. Our doctor is a very thorough and detail-oriented injector. Interest and/or experience in anti-aging medicine and managing hormone replacement for men and women is a plus, but not required. Our preference would be someone with previous business experience and/or experience owning their own business.
Compensation: Salary: Commission + Hourly and Bonus options To be discussed if candidate is a good fit
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform skin analysis on clients, recommending available treatments • Listen to client’s needs and wants, create an appropriate treatment plan for aesthetic treatments and skin rejuvenation procedures
- Educate patient on treatment options, skincare products and other services to reach their aesthetic goals
- Utilize botulinum toxin, injectable fillers, micro needling and other cutting-edge aesthetic products and services
- Perform injectable procedures as well as refer clients needing laser or IPL treatments to our laser nurse
- Provide patient care by interviewing, examining and treating of clinical patients to meet their anti-aging and functional medical needs
- Educate patients on wellness, prevention of skin aging and early detection of skin cancers by providing materials and resources to the patients
- Write orders and record progress notes which will be reviewed and countersigned by the supervising physician
- Chart all patient treatments in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Willing and able to learn our medical director’s style of handling facial rejuvenation as well as hormone optimization, functional medicine and integrative health (if interested in these areas)
- Maintain continuing education requirements relevant to practice as well as current knowledge of office policies and procedures and safe work practices
- Comply with company policies regarding ethical, legal and professional conduct Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of medical laws, policies, regulations and procedures
- Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe medical environment
- Knowledge of filler complications, how to prevent them and how to treat them
- Skill in developing and maintaining records, writing reports, and responding to correspondence
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff and the general public
- Ability to react calmly, objectively and effectively in emergency situations
- Ability to communicate clearly with patients, staff and clients
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent people skills. Ability to motivate and work effectively with others
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations Education and Experience:
- Current Licensure / Medical degree from an accredited school
- Minimum two years of direct work experience (laser and/or cosmetic injection experience)
- Injectable Certifications Required: Annual Requirements, Licensure, and Certifications:
- Current California State Medical License
- Current DEA and DPS Certificate of Registration
- Board Certified
- Insurability (malpractice)
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate