Physician MD, DO, NP or PA
Be a part of a world class medical staff at a rapidly growing hormone replacement therapy office Oregon Man Clinics is currently seeking a full time physician (MD, DO, NP, or PA) to join our fast-growing company in our Eugene location.
Full Time (4-5 days/week)
- We offer an outpatient clinic with no evening hours and competitive compensation in a relaxed and enjoyable environment.
- Our clinics are staffed by a team of medical and administrative professionals.
- The right candidate must share our enthusiasm and passion for improving the overall well-being of our male patients.
- Unencumbered OR License and DEA Certificate required.
- Please submit a CV in response to this posting and visit our website https://oregonmanclinics.com to learn more about us!
Oregon Man Clinics specializes in treatments that improve the overall health and quality-of-life of our male patients in a comfortable, casual, and caring setting.
Our unique treatment plans include Primary Care, Testosterone Replacement Therapy, and Erectile Dysfunction Treatments.
Every location partners with a local CLIA Certified laboratory and our treatments are administered by a staff of licensed physicians and other medical professionals that specialize in the latest treatment options available for the needs unique to men.
We currently have 2 locations in Bend Oregon and Eugene Oregon
Oregon Man Clinics is committed to providing exemplary medical services featuring a comprehensive, confidential, and efficient process by medical professionals dedicated to improving the overall health and quality-of-life of our male patients.
- Perform initial patient screenings, patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counseling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
Job Type: Full-time
Medical Specialty: Primary Care Urology Testosterone Replacement Therapy Schedule: 10 hour shift 8 hour shift
Education: MD, DO, NP or PA
Experience: Willing to train new grads