This course is included in Upgraded Memberships. Upgrade your Membership now >
During this month’s webinar, Theresa Ramsey will be discussing the importance of NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) how we can increase levels, in addition to how this therapy can change patient outcomes. Dr. Ramsey will describe how she has utilized this therapy in her clinic and she will provide tools and suggestions for starting this therapy in your practice.
Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Identify what NAD is.
- Describe how NAD levels affect our health.
- Discuss how to increase NAD levels.
- Explain how to use NAD in clinical practice.
- Recall what to expect while administering NAD.
- Associate the protocols to support the success of NAD IV therapy.