This webinar will include a concise review of the literature, particularly the most important aspects you need to remember to feel confident in counseling patients and prescribing BHRT. Dr. Woods will also share with you her most successful BHRT protocols used in her practice over the last 8 years to help hundreds of men and women optimize their health. Dr. Woods will also share 3 mistakes to avoid when building your BHRT practice. You don’t want to miss this!
Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Discuss important research studies that address hormone replacement and how these studies have been misinterpreted.
- Describe common side effects of BHRT and how to manage them.
- Compare the risks versus benefits of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone and how to explain consent forms to your patients.
- Examine case studies of different BHRT patients to help improve patient outcomes.
- List three mistakes to avoid when starting a BHRT practice.