Categories1 Hour Courses , Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile Dysfunction is far more common than is typically recognized. It affects almost every man at some point in his life with the incidence rising with age and hormonal decline. It affects men’s mental health, intimate relationships, and their ability to enjoy life. In this webinar, we will discuss the physiology of Erectile Function and review the many reasons for it. As we identify numerous underlying physiological disruptions that can occur we’ll compare viable treatment options and discuss how best to implement for your patients.
Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
1. Define Erectile Dysfunction.
2. Identify the different etiologies of Erectile Dysfunction.
3. Describe normal erectile physiology
4. Recall the different erectile dysfunction treatments
5. Describe the Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitors (PDE-5s) and their side effects.