February 22-24, 2019
Hilton Fort Worth Hotel
Our patient population continues to get sicker and healthcare costs continue to rise. Our changing healthcare environment requires a different type of training than what is taught in medical schools. Preventable chronic diseases now dominate the top ten list for causes of death here in the U.S., and our physician burnout rate is at an all-time high.
Dominating our surveys are your requests for tools to help guide the transition to a practice focused on creating health, as well as better resources to more efficiently and effectively educate your patients. Many physicians are no longer willing to focus on treating chronic symptoms. The key today is working with patients to ensure healthy lifestyles to prevent many of the chronic diseases affecting our growing population.
Our Program focus will encompass 4 different areas:
1) Medical- Legal Environment. There are many obstacles to consider when picking a business model that works best for your type of practice. Whatever you choose we want you to set it up in a legal framework that protects you and your practice
2) The Business Enterprise. Business Start-up and/or a practice transition is never an easy endeavor especially if running a business was one of the last things you thought you’d be doing. Hear from some business and consulting groups and make sure you’re in the know for basic business practices. In addition we’ll assemble a faculty of physicians who have made the transition, hear their story and learn what worked, what didn’t and why.
3) Marketing. We like to believe that once you open your doors patients will come but often times there needs to be a little push. We’ll try to make it easy and straightforward but there are some things even you can do to grow your practice. Practical tools to go home with and easily implement, that is our goal
4) The Patient Experience. No business discussion would be complete without an emphasis on the patient experience for your patients. Satisfied patients tell their friends and family. We want to maximize this for your practice with lots of tools and ideas to create extraordinary patient relationships that matter both to you and your patients.
A transformative event for your unique practice setting, come join us as we Master the Practice and Optimize the Care.
Medical / Legal
Hilton Fort Worth Hotel
815 Main Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102
(817) 870-2100 (Room block under Worldlink Medical)
Room Block Rate $179.00
Nearest Airport - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)Register
$795 if registered by November 30, 2018$895 if registered by January 23, 2019
If cancellation is received more than 3 weeks in advance a full credit can be applied to your account for future use. If cancellation is received less than 3 weeks before the event, a $350.00 cancellation fee applies and the remainder will be applied as a credit to a future event.Register
AMA PRA Category 1 Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Foundation for Care Management (FCM) and Worldlink Medical. The Foundation for Care Management is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
FCM designates this educational activity for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
The ACCME defines a “Commercial Interest” as any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients.Register