Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Discuss important research studies that address hormone replacement and how these studies have been misinterpreted.
- Describe common side effects of BHRT and how to manage them.
- Compare the risks versus benefits of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone and how to explain consent forms to your patients.
- Examine case studies of different BHRT patients to help improve patient outcomes.
- List three mistakes to avoid when starting a BHRT practice.
Malalka Woods, MD, MPH
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!