Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Identify patients who do not convert T4 to T3 and may have normal TSH levels.
- Define the pathophysiology of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and identify how it can be related to: lower thyroid hormone activity, chronic (low-grade) inflammation caused by compromised gut microbiome and gut wall integrity.
Neal Rouzier, MD
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!