Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Draw awareness of the desirability of adding treatment for opioid dependency to your practice, using your BHRT credentials.
- Explain the need for more effective means of treating opioid dependency.
- Provide an alternative treatment protocol for prompt recovery from opioid dependency.
- Recall the limitations of relevant medical literature to assess the practicality and efficacy of this treatment protocol.
- Discuss practice tips and pearls that assist the practitioner in achieving success in treating patients to prolonged sobriety.
Neal Rouzier, MD
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses (28+ more added monthly)
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!
Are we given the articles referenced?
Of course – we pride ourselves in offering evidence-based courses. You’ll find the articles under Course Materials once you have enrolled.
Who is this course recommended for?
Anyone who is interested in learning more about BHRT!