Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Recognize why people claim estrogen dominance is bad.
- Review the literature that demonstrates high levels of estradiol in men are associated with harm.
- Discuss studies that demonstrate estrogen deprivation is harmful, the treatment for which is raising estradiol levels.
- Review the data demonstrating raising estradiol via testosterone administration, or by giving estradiol reverses estrogen dominance which is simply insulin resistance.
Neal Rouzier, MD
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!