Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Evaluate the literature that pertains to hormones and increased cancer risk.
- Distinguish the 4 subtypes of breast cancer and how to treat each type.
- Explain and identify the use of PSA and explore advances in PSA testing, radiologic assessment and the role of genetics in PC diagnosis and evaluation.
- Interpret the literature on mechanisms of prostate cancer development and reducing the risk, in addition to, how to document when treating prostate cancer survivors.
- Examine the impact of HIFU on the treatment trajectory surrounding prostate cancer and how it is used as a non-invasive therapy for PC, maintaining an excellent rate of cure with minimal side effects.
- Discuss how specific endocrine disrupting chemicals contribute to pervasive modern health issues and how to reverse the health impacts of them
- Identify unique genetic SNP variants, the cutting-edge science of epigenetics, and optimized lab values, in addition to, endocrine-related health solutions.
- Investigate different xenoestrogens and how they can be avoided, and consumer tested.
- Recall new ways to help your patients support their gut health, detoxification, estrogen metabolism, weight loss, blood sugar balance and better breast health.
- Evaluate the studies that show decreased Thyroid Hormones levels by association and causation.
- Differentiate the normal thyroid physiology and HPA excess and how EDC’s effect this normal access.
- Examine the literature on the benefits of melatonin in reversing, metabolic dysfunction, inflammation, cancer treatment, cancer prevention and improved effect on the AMP-K pathway.
- Identify legal compliance challenges and solutions.