Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Review studies that demonstrate that it is the loss of estrogen that results in symptoms of estrogen dominance.
- Investigate the effect of estradiol in treating and preventing insulin resistance.
- Evaluate the studies demonstrating it is the loss of estrogen that puts women at risk for breast cancer, diabetes and insulin resistance.
- Recognize that estrogen dominance is a misnomer which should be renamed insulin resistance or Syndrome W.
Neal Rouzier, MD
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!