Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Explain what “30 heart attacks in 10,000 women” means in terms of estrogen, relative cardiac risk, and the duration of HRT therapy.
- Describe the relative risks and benefits of oral conjugated equine estrogens (Premarin) oral estradiol and transdermal estradiol for women in menopause.
- Compare the difference between the development of plaque versus plaque rupture in various stages of heart disease.
- Calculate the optimal ages to, initiate estradiol replacement therapy in women and when to discontinue estradiol replacement therapy.
Neal Rouzier, MD
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!