Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Outline the burden of Alzheimer’s disease in the United States.
- Describe the role that the lipid-binding protein APoE4 plays in modifying the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- List at least two normal roles for amyloid beta in the brain.
- Describe the solutions lifestyle medicine provides to address the burden of Alzheimer’s disease.
Kenneth S. Sharlin, MD, MPH, IFMCP
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!