Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy.
- Recall the main issue voiced by critics about the increase risk of CVD and how this is unfounded
- Recognize the faulty literature that describes harm with the administration of Testosterone.
- Identify the literature that supports the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy in reducing CVD and mortality.
Neal Rouzier, MD
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses (28+ more added monthly)
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!