Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Review recent rejection of AACE guidelines based on science and medical literature demonstrating that guidelines are unreasonably based on current evidence-based research currently available.
- Describe why there is unethical punishment by medical boards for not conforming to the absurd guidelines.
- Review the literature demonstrating that T3 works better than T4, results in symptomatic improvement over T4, lowers cholesterol and metabolic parameters better than T4, yet it is ignored by AACE and ATA.
- Demonstrate proper documentation on thyroid and testosterone in, order to avoid litigation.
Neal Rouzier, MD
Enroll today with a Premium Membership for $495/year, for access to THIS course and:
- All 1 Hour Accredited Courses
- All upcoming Accredited Monthly Webinars
- All upcoming Journal Clubs AND Journal Club Library
- EBSCOhost – research articles for the BHRT Workshop Series and to support your own evidence based studies!