During this webinar, Dr. Rouzier will review the long-term studies that support testosterone replacement therapy. By referencing these studies and providing them to patients, you are practicing defensive medicine. These studies support the impact of testosterone replacement in the reduction of weight, waist circumference and BMI as well as improvement in quality of life. They also support the long-term benefits of testosterone replacement and no evidence of increased CVD risk.
Upon completion of this workshop, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Review long-term research studies with testosterone replacement in men.
- Identify how testosterone replacement therapy in men can reduce diabetes.
- Describe how TRT can result in weight loss, decrease waist circumference, and Body Mass Index.
- Discuss how TRT can reduce lipid profiles, blood sugar levels, blood pressure, urogenital function, in addition to erectile function.
- Explain how providing long-term studies about the benefits of TRT to patients before prescribing testosterone is practicing defensive medicine.